Turnier – tournoi – toernooi – tournament 26./27.08.06

Was ging damals auf der Eyneburg?
Gesperrt
Norbert von Thule

Turnier ”“ tournoi ”“ toernooi ”“ tournament 26./27.08.06

Beitrag von Norbert von Thule »

Ich, Norbert von Thule, verkünde hiermit meiner Ritterschaft, dem Volk zur Eyneburg, den Völkern zur Niederlande, Belgien, Deutschland und dem Rest der Welt ein Ritterturnier mit Mittelalter-Markt am 26.08. und 27.08.06 auf der Eyneburg.

Moi, Norbert de Thule, annonce par ceci mon ordre de chevaliers, au peuple d'Eyneburg, les peuples les Pays-Bas, la Belgique, l'Allemagne et le reste du monde un tournoi de chevaliers avec le marchÁ© de moyen Á¢ge le 26.08. et le 27.08.06 au chÁ¢teau d'Eyneburg.

Ik, Norbert van Thule, kondig hierbij aan mijn ridders, aan de mensen van Nederland, BelgiÁ«, Duitsland en elders in de wereld een toernooi van ridders met een middeleeuwse marktplaats op 26.08. en 27.08.06 geplaatst op kasteel eyneburg aan.

I, Norbert of Thule, announce hereby to my knighthood, to the people of the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and elsewhere in the world a tournament of knights including a Medieval market place on 26.08. and 27.08.06 placed on Eyneburg-castle.
Zuletzt geändert von Norbert von Thule am 29.08.2006, 23:02, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Vrouwe van Lafelt
Beitrag von Vrouwe van Lafelt »

* very big smile *

I will attend the tournament of knights on sunday..and I will bring a friend from Rotterdam...
Furthermore..if the weather is good..my best friend will go on saturday with her kids..

:duel
true freedom lies in the heart
Christiane

Beitrag von Christiane »

That's great! :031
I worried about not seeing you again until Halloween...

So - how can we identify your best friend with her kids?
Vrouwe van Lafelt
Beitrag von Vrouwe van Lafelt »

That is a difficult question..she`s not into the medieval-dress-thing..

She`s tall, very thin, half Surinaams-half Dutch, beautifull, dark shortish hair..and her kids, a girl and a boy, 6 and 8.

I`ve seen the weatherforecast, and it does not look good.. :cry:
I so wanted to wear my High-Court Dress..in dark and light purple..but that`s not going to happen if the soil is wet.

Perhaps a prayer to Taranis will help... :papst
true freedom lies in the heart
Khaelin
Beitrag von Khaelin »

There ist no thing such as bad weather - only bad clothing!

The weather is not that bad after all. Admitted its no longer 30° but 20° is absolutely sufficient. There are more sunny moments than rain spills. The only thing you should absolutely not be missing is some solid shoes.

CU, Khaelin
Bild Carry on, carry on... Meet me on the other side!Bild
Gesperrt